Daisypath Anniversary tickers

生活篇:LOMOGRAPHY vs LOMO CAMERA  

Friday, July 11, 2008



I don't know what is LOMO in before....

And when I know what is lomography was from a forum....

I don't know why, lomo picture give me a felling was blue~~

So gloomy.....Aiya, just so suitable my intention la....

I thought lomo picture is create from photoshop....

Who's know, there got a camera is purposely catch this kind of picture...

Oh my god...I really so out of date man... =_='"

Then, what I still waiting for? lolz.....

I start research lomography, lomo camera, lomo.......

Is all about LOMO..LOMO....LOMO.....

Fuyooh~ Now I know lomo camera had a great shape....

Some are look so antique...some look so sute...kawaii ne....

Okok....I know what should I do......

Since that I was planning have my own camera....

So...I will "TRY" to save money to buy a lomo camera....

Actually some of it not so expensive.....

I saw from Ebay, there's just around RM170.....reasonable price right??

I think I was saw from ROOM before...Is it got in ROOM???

But I think I don't know that was a lomo camera... *stupid*

So now, let me show some lomography to your's guy....

this called fisheye....


can you see?so cute la....

C'mon...LOMO...

You are mine in one day....

Wait me......hehehehe......


p/s: why I write in english in this blog?
hmmmm....Because my current mood are like LOMO....
so blue....so gloomy......Yeah~ =P

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster